- Birth , Death, Marriage, Baptismal Records
These sources are located outside of The National Archives of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Registrar General’s Department-
At this location there are two departments:
- Land Registry- This department contains deeds, wills, bills of sale, judgements in court cases and lis pendens,
- Civil Registry- This department contains births circa 1860 to present, deaths circa 1860 to present, marriages, adoption and Muslim divorces.
Some of the records might be missing due to the age of the books.
This institution of the church includes the religious places of worships such as temples and mosques. At this location there maybe records of baptism rituals performed by the church. There may also be records in those churches that administrate cemeteries documents relating to deaths and the purchase of burial plots.
- City/Regional Corporations
At this location there maybe records of the purchase of burial plots providing information on the deceased and their relatives. Land assessment rolls can also be found at these corporations.
- West Indiana and Special Collections Division, Alma Jordan Library, The University of the West Indies
This location contains a variation of information which maybe of importance in conducting family histories. They include:
- Reference books
- Indentureship Records
- Immigration Records
- Slavery Records